Crafty Sunday
I had big plans this morning to get up and start spring cleaning the house, but I happen to sit down in my comfy chair and that was the end of that idea...
I was productive though, it turned my day into a Crafty Sunday, I made these cards...
I've had these papers for awhile and really wasn't sure what I could do with them, but I saw a design that my friend Sam came up with and stole it :)
I also made this LO...
Thanks to my lovely SIL Kirsty for the gorgeous papers!!
Rest of the weekend has been good, my wonderful Dad did some more painting for us yesterday, I think we're going to attempt the walls in the lounge room next weekend.
I took Ellie up to the nursing home to visit Aunty Elaine today, she was very cute and didn't embarrass me, she was very excited to meet lots of new people. I am trying to take Ellie to lots of different place with lots of people so that she is socialised she is doing very well.
Hope everyone has a good week, take care xx

1 Comments:
Lovely crafting!!! Bet your aunt loved having a puppy visitor :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home