Sunday, May 17, 2009

End of another week

So another week draws to a close, I've had a lovely weekend, been busy busy. Good news is that I'm feeling much better, I haven't felt that ill in a long time so I'm am very pleased to be feeling much better :)

Yesterday I spent the day running around grocery shopping etc We went to an engagement party last night, was a good night. It was for a couple that Daniel works with, in fact he played cupid and is the reason Mieka and Will are together, he is such a match maker :)

Today was spent mostly with Ellie, she had a bath this morning and then we went for an outing to the park this afternoon. Ellie loved the park so many new noises and smells, she barked at everything that moved and made some new friends :) I was a little embarrassed though when she bailed two small children up against a fence, poor kids I tried to assure them that she is all bluff luckily their Dad believed me and was even laughing :)

Took some photos of kitty today, this is where he spends a lot of time, he comes in the door and jumps on top of the TV. Its the quickest and easiest escape from Ellie, he tends to wait for her to go into the other room and then bolts for the stairs. Alternatively he does it in stages, he goes from the tv to the floor, then the table, then the floor, then the kitchen bench then the floor and then the stairs. It all depends on what Ellie is doing.




Once upstairs he doesn't come down much, Ellie just doesn't leave the poor kitty alone. They do play outside together very well though, the chase each other around and around the yard. If Ellie could learn kitty doesn't want to play all of the time, he would be happy.




Daniel is on night shift tonight so its just me and the animals at home, so just spoke to my Pop on the phone. We had a lovely chat, its been way to long since we spoke, he told me that he as purchased himself an excercise bike and does 15 minutes a day but his goal is to get up to 30 minutes a day, I think that this is great!!!

So that was my weekend, back to work tomorrow, will be very busy catching up on everything I missed last week!!!

Till next time take care xx

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2009 at 5:10 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

Hey Del..please u r feeling better..and how funny with pets (cats and dogs that is!!!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home