Friday Fave & My Week
My faves for another week...
1. Yes my husband makes the top of my list again - not just because he has been taking such good care of me this week but also because he didn't disown Ellie last weekend when she broke the glass in his X Files poster and the casing on the laptop. Daniel took it very well, I was very impressed!!
2. The corner of my bench - strange I know but I haven't seen it in over 6 months because its had a pile of DVDs and other crap sitting on it. In the last week it was finally cleared, woo hoo I have my corner back. I'm so gonna get in trouble for mentioning this :) :)
3. The Parlour Wine Room - http://www.parlour.net.au/ I have wanted to go here since it opened a few months ago so Nicole and I took Mum there for Mothers Day last weekend. It was so good, we spent the afternoon eating tapas and dessert while sipping on our Champagne Cocktails, very, very nice!! It also has an ice selection of beer and spirits for the men too.
4. Not cooking dinner - actually not cooking any meals all week!! Daniel has assumed all cooking responsiblities this week (and all house work too I might add) while I've been ill its been wonderful. I should add that he's been cooking healthy food with veggies too :)
5. Bud Tingwell - I was very sad to hear that he had passed away today he is my favourite Australian actor. I have always liked his work but about 7 years ago I saw him in a 1 man play and was blown away by his performance it was brilliant, I have loved him ever since. RIP Bud.
So there are my faves rest of the week has been quiet as I've been quite ill, there is a terrible bug going around work and I seemed to catch it. I went back to work this morning but was sent home at lunch time by my boss, I am feeling much better though not quite 100% yet.
Also an update on Gemma, Sam and Natalie, its good news, earlier in the week Natalie was back on the ventilator suffering from fluid on the lungs and a chest infections however she is such a fighter and came through!! Yesterday she finally made it back to the regular ward and is doing well, chemo has now started again and we are now praying that it works or she may have to have a bone marrow transplant.
Finally an Ellie update, including some photos.
This would have to be my favourite photo, Daniel of course reckons that he doesn't like her but I know the truth :)
We also went for our first walk around the block this week (before I got sick), was so funny there were a group of boys making noise Ellie was scared and hiding behind me shaking until I picked her up and she instantly became big brave Ellie barking and telling them off!!
So thats it for another week, hope everyone is well, Kirsty I hope your starting to feel better.
Till next time take care xx

1 Comments:
LOL @ your big old attack doggie!!!
I have a few 'corners' that I would like to unearth! Its amazing how crap gathers in one particular spot isn't it???
Hope you are feeling wonderful!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home