Friday, May 22, 2009

Five Faves!!!

I'm so tired and cranky, doing my Friday Faves is so good cause it reminds me of all the wonderful things I have in my life.

1. My hairdresser Pam, I've been going to her since I was 17, so 15 years and she has now retired!!! I am now forced to go to another hairdresser but fortunately I know her too, she was Pam's apprentice for ages and now she is fully qualified so I'm going to give her a go.

2. My new aqua crayons, these can be used with water to created really cool projects, so cool I will have to create some things and blog them :)


3. Having a radio again in my car, it may only be able to play AM stations but still its noise, I can bop along to the golden olides!!!

4. New Kaszazz catalogue, they don't usually put new catalogues out until October/November but they has so many new products this month they put out a whole new catalogue, could be very expensive!!

5. My office at work, I appreciate it so much more now that I also have a cubicle for when I'm doing my other work with Outreach. I feel very exposed in my cubicle, no privacy and so much noise and I find it quite hard to concentrate. I've worked in a cubicle before and it was fine I guess it will just take time to get used to it.

So there my faves, feeling better now, though I think my poor husband is still a little scared!!! So much going on right now, mostly at work, I'm over it.

I have more craft planned for tomorrow with my Friend Sam, we going to play with Mini Misters and Perfect Pearls, woo hoo!!

Hope very one is well, til next time take care xx

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2009 at 3:53 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Coool I wanna come play with mini misters and pearls!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home