Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ellie's Haircut

I just had to share some photos of Ellie's first haircut sooooo cute!!

So first some before photos....



These were taken just last week, she was looking very scruffy.



Then post haircut...


Looking very much like a schnauzer now, I can't get over her tiny head though!!


Daniel thought she might get cold so he brought a snazzy new coat to wear, so cute!!!


I can't get over how different she looks, I'm so mean cause all I could do was laugh when I first saw her :)

Apparently she was good, got lots of treats but did squirm a lot so the cut is a bit rough in place especially around her neck. To be expected, just hope she gets better over time she is a bit of a sook!

So tomorrow is Daniel's big day, I have the day off to go and support/cheer him on!! Will let you know how we go!!!

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2009 at 3:08 AM , Blogger AJ said...

Ha... she IS super cute!

What tat is Danny getting??

 
At May 26, 2009 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

So cute, but so grown up too! Love that Danny bought her a coat heh. He aint so tough!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home