Saturday, May 30, 2009

Five Faves

Oops, its Sunday afternoon and I still haven't done my Five Faves for the week!!! Well better late then never...

1. Grocery shopping with Daniel, he makes it so much more fun!! Daniel pushes the trolley and likes to make sure that everything that goes into the trolley goes into the right spot, he also finds interesting things to try!!

2. NKOTB - so this week I was exposed for being a die hard NKOTB fan, sad but true!!! I am so excited about going to the concert in August, I am going to ask my friend to come with me so that Daniel doesn't have to endure it. I should clarify though, I'm really not into their newer music just their older stuff from when I was in primary school :) :) I really wanted to go to their concert when they came about 15 years ago but I wasn't allowed to go, so now I finally get too :)

3. Finding new recipies, especially when they are recipies that Daniel will eat too. I made a new creamy mustard pasta last week and Daniel found a new sausage meatball recipie for us to try too. I love cooking and trying new things.

4. Bead Barn - my favourite beading shop in Canberra, its all the way out at Federation Square so I don't get to go there very often but its so much fun!!! I got to visit after Daniel's tattoo on Wednesday, I purchased just a few things while I was there ;)

5. Ellie & Azrael playing together - they chase each other around and around and take turns in pinning each other down. Its the funniest thing to see, Azrael is much bigger and stronger but he is careful not to hurt Ellie, mind you he makes sure she knows when he had enough.

Rest of the week has been crazy busy with work, tattoos, visitors and just life really!!! My Aunt and Uncle were here for a couple of days and now they've gone to Inverell/Glen Innes with Mum and Dad.

Better go, still in my PJ's, need to go have a shower gotta go into Riverside and get Aunty Elaine's watch fixed and then take Ellie for a walk so she doesn't go mental.

Hope everyone is well xx

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2009 at 11:42 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

had a good week Del!! Yes Dan always made it good fun to go shopping..challenging but fun..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home