Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday FavesRi

Hi All, the year is just going by so fast!! Here are my faves for the week...

1. Rain - I think I say this every time it rains, but I do love it and doesn't rain here very often. I heard the other day that we've only had about 10% of our average annual rainfall for the first 6 months of the year!! Its rained for the last 3 days has been wonderful!!

2. My snuggly Ellie, she so loves to curl up with me everynight for cuddles and a snooze, I love it!! I am missing her tonight, she is visiting Aunty Nicole for the weekend cause we're going to Sydney. It was a little embarrising though, Ellie ran straight in the door and pee'd oon their carpet, oops!!

3. The work car - I love Holden Astra and the work car is a 2007 Holden Astra, I love driving it its probably the closest I'm ever going to get to a brand new car!!

4. I love walking into a house and smelling a roast or a cake cooking in the overn, especially on a cold winters day/night, there is nothing quite like it!

5. I love feeling appreciated at work - work has been crazy busy for a while and two things happened this week to make me feel more appreciated. First the boss took me and a couple of the other managers out for breakfast on Wednesday to say thanks for doing a good job. Secondly, my boss finally confirmed that they will pay me a 40% HDA for the extra work I'm doing. I really do think that it makes a huge difference when you boss acknowledeges the work that you are doing.

Rest of my week has been fairly quiet, Mum and Dad have been away so I've been on 'Aunt' duty, has been nice spending some time with her. We're off to Sydney tomorrow to see Gem, Sam and Natalie, they've been in hospital for 10 weeks now and continue to need and really appreciate all the prayers! Sunday night we're heading over to Kat and Jason's to catch up with them before they leave for Harvey Bay. Aunty Barb and Uncle Gary are also visiting so we'll get to see them too. Then Monday will probably be spent with my Aunty Rhonda and Uncle John before they head back to Bendigo, so all in all a busy weekend!!

Hope everone is well, take care all xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home