Hi All
Its been a very busy week, especially the last couple of days hence why I'm late with my faves, but I've been having a wonderful time.
First my faves.
1. My wonderful husband gets another mention this week. On Friday I met a friend for coffee and she told me that she had just found out that her husband of over 30 years has been having an affair.I was reminded of how wonderful my husband is and how grateful I am for everything he does for me, he is the best!!
2. Being able to have a shower upstairs again, our shower renovation is finally finished, its is sooooo good!!! We have photos but I'm going to leave those to Daniel to blog.
3. Three-Cheese chicken schnitzels, I make them with mozzarella, tasty and Parmesan cheese so yummy.
4. My all time favourite show, Brothers and Sisters is back, YAY!!! I missed the fun over the last few months only problem is that I've already watched the 1st epidsode and now have to wait for the 2nd......
5. I love that I actually rode 20kms on the exercise bike at the gym the other day, my new PB, I reckon that I have earnt to right to gloat!!! I am trying to work my way up to the cross-trainers, which of course Daniel is alrready blitzing!!!!
So rest of of my week has been all about getting ready for Susan's wedding and Nicole's hens night both of which were yesterday. Unfortunately the weather was against Suse and Stuart but it was still a beautiful ceremony and Suse looked stunning. I couldn't go to the reception so Daniel had to represent both of us and from what I've heard he did a very good job, he even wrote in the guest book which I was very impressed with!!!
So only 1 week to go until Nicole and Jonathan's wedding, we had her Hen's Night last night, we worked out today that we drank 8 bottles of Champagne (there were 10 of us) and a cocktail each, was a great night!! We went to the Parlour Room we did of course play the customary games and I made Nicole wear a flashing crown a veil and sash, it was a great night and I was home in bed by 1am so not bad really.
Tonight we are watch the NRL Grandfinal and we are going for the Eels which are my Pop's favourite team, GO THE MIGHTY EELS!!!!
So anyway I'd best go, hope everyone is well xx

1 Comments:
20K?!?!?! You GO girl!!!
Nat and I supported the Eels...we knew we weren't going to win, but held on anyways:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home