Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely Mum's in my life and especially to my Mum and my Mum-In Law Mary!! I hope that you've all had a great day!!

I have had a very busy week end but also a lovely one. Yesterday I had a girlie afternoon with Mum and Nicole. Nicole's friend Veronica, who we've known since we were little, was bridesmaid at her sisters wedding so we went for a sticky beak and it was lovely. After the wedding we went up to the cafe on Red Hill look out and had a coffee and a glass of wine. I didn't even know there as a cafe up the top of Red Hill look out but there is and its very nice!!

Today, Mum and Dad, Nicole and Aunty Elaine came over for brunch. Daniel cooked us all yummy bacon, eggs and hash browns on the BBQ!! We then lazed around for bit and then all the girls went into Manuka for coffee and cake while the boys continued to laze around at home. It was a lovely day.

Daniel has spent most of the weekend re-building his computer, we're now operating in Linux. I was a little scared at first but am now coming around, it seems to work the same it just looks different.

Daniel is now having a snooze down in the lounge room I can hear the snoring from up stairs in the office :o)

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2008 at 1:56 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

Your blog is so good..I love it. Just caught up with it. Thanks for your Mothers day wishes. Pleased u had a good one wiith your mum and aunty too.Horrified about the neighbours. Maybe u r going to have to say something..re the parking.
Thanks Adele for keeping it up to date. I do love it and I appreciate what u do. Thank you.
My day was great. Clare was home another tpperware party and shge was also able to go out for lunch with Kim n Bethy n us..so it was good.
Thanks again
Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home