What a day!!
It was an eventful day in our household today, started last night actually. At about 9.30 last night my sister rang to tell us that she and Jonathan were engaged, yay!!! I am going to Sydney next weekend with Mum for a girlie weekend so will see the ring then, can't wait to see it, have seen a photo and it looks lovely. They are talking about a beach wedding, the words Hawaii and Bali have been mentioned we're hoping they change their mind on the destination!!!
Then this morning I had the loveliest wake-up, I was asleep on my side facing the wall and Azrael work me up by gently head-butting me for a cuddle!! Unfortunately a couple of hours later though he was sick, just a tummy ache we think, he doesn't seem to be able to tolerate milk.
This afternoon I went out shopping for a bit and on the way home I called in to see my Aunty Elaine, she is my great Aunt, she'll be 90 in July!! When I arrived I was greeted by one of her neighbours who told me that an ambulance had just taken her away to hospital!! Apparently she had fallen around lunch time and had badly broken her leg, luckily she was able to drag herself to her phone and call an ambulance. We didn't know as she wasn't able to call us and none of us were home anyway!! One of her neighbours spotted the ambulance and went to the hospital with her and stayed until she went into surgery. When she came out of surgery we were there waiting for her. Her leg is now all pinned and attached to a metal contraption for a while and she will eventually have another operation to remove it and set her leg in plaster.
So that was our eventful day!! Ready for bed now and nice long sleep :o)
I did get some nice beads while out shopping and I'm planning on finishing a project tomorrow if I get time.
Daniel is still playing Grand Theft Auto....

2 Comments:
O my gosh Adele what a day..Don't forget to check Ginnysspot and your email..all re dresses and shopping.
Hope your aunt is OK.
No one needs a weekend THAT busy
Yay!! Congrats to your lovely sister;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home