Its been awhile!
I know its been awhile, sorry!! I've been slack because the internet hasn't been working on our laptop and Daniel has been busy re-building our desktop so I haven't had a lot of internet time lately.
Its all fixed now though so I'm back :o) We've had a relatively quiet week so far, its nice to have a quiet week to relax and do fun stuff like beading and working on the computer :o)
The last couple of weeks I have been feeling very uninspired about cooking dinner every night so I have been reading lots of cookbooks for ideas. I cooked sausages with caramelised red onions and parmesan mash the other night, was very quick and very easy and very yum! Couldn't get Daniel to eat the onions though, he made sausage and parmesan mash sandwhiches out of his :o) Tonight I'm thinking of making Potato Pot Pies, that's provided I can work up the energy.
I think Daniel will be working on the computer again tonight he is still setting up the new Linux system. He was showing me some of the 'cool' stuff it does the other night and I have to admit I was impressed its very flashy!! He also purchased a new ADSL modem today, we've been having trouble with our internet dropping out so we're hoping this new modem will fix things.
I've been catching up on my 'Brothers and Sisters' viewing over the last week, I love that show! Have been watching a bit of Grays too and of course Big Brother. I watched the Big Brother with Carson last night, I laughed so much!! So far in the house I am still working out who I like but I can't stand Corey or Rory!!!
Anyhoo must away, hope your all well, love you all!

2 Comments:
Hey Del its me Mary under another name..O my gosh your dinner sounded scrummy..Dan is such a dag..the little boy who only ate vegemite in everything!!!!!!!
Yes I laughed with Carson as well..how funny was it..
Have you read my blog..I did a great blog for mothers day..well I thought it was pretty cppl/.
Love you and have a great weekend.
I and Clare and AJ are bridal dress shopping tomorrow in Brisbane
Hey Del, I can't stand nobby either. Such a whiner!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home