Thursday, May 22, 2008

We're back...

...online again that is. We've been without Internet for 2 days while we've been waiting for TPG and Telstra to fix the line. Apparently we had a foreign battery on it???

I'm glad we're nearly at the end of a long week its been rather dramatic and exhausting but the good news is that Aunty Elaine is doing much better. There a still a few more surgeries to go and a long rehabilitation but she is in good spirits and is now taking it all in her stride. When I left the hospital tonight she was trying to convince someone to go home and cook her some pumpkin!!

Thank you Mary for the prayers they are very much appreciated!!!

I had the final day of my training today it was fun. We had to do the NASA Moon Mission exercise today, its a team work thing and I can now say that I know what to take and what not to take on a trip to the moon :o) In the last exercise of the day we were split into 2 groups, blind folded, given long a piece of rope and were told to make a triangle out of the rope which then had to be joined to the other groups triangle to make a square. It was interesting and believe it or not we actually did it :o)

Tomorrow I am off to Sydney with Mum for the weekend. Nicole and I brought tickets to see Phantom of the Opera for Mum for Mothers Day so we're seeing that on Saturday and I think the rest of our time will spent shopping and celebrating with Nicole.

Daniel has plans for the weekend as well, he is off to see the Indiana Jones movie tomorrow night and to a party on Saturday night. He is also looking forward to having our bed to himself so that he can 'star-fish' and cuddle up with Azrael without getting into trouble :o)

So it will probably be Sunday/Monday night before I blog again so until then take care and lots of love to you all.

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2008 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Oooooh enjoy phantom! I wanna hear all about it!

 
At May 24, 2008 at 10:29 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

I too am way jealous...hope it was great. We tried to go in Brisbane..but just not meant to be.
If u have read my blog u will know I am depressed ....No just joking I think
I also would love to see Indiana Jones..I expect a review Danny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home